1661C Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 1661C is a 102 channel Logic Analyzer from Agilent. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- HPIB Interface
- 102 state and timing channels
- 100 MHz state analysis with 6 state clocks/qualifiers
- Conventional timing offers resolution down to 2 ns
- Transitional timing captures data bursts separated by long time periods
- Well suited for programmable logic and 8-bit microprocessor systems
- Program your logic analyzer with RS232 and HP-IB interfaces
- Speed documentation with screen image and data files in standard formats
The Agilent 1661C helps you get to the root cause of problems quickly. The ability of the 1661C to connect to an Ethernet LAN provides an easy method of sharing data within the design team and provides remote access to the logic analyzer from a PC or workstation.
A built-in 540 megabyte hard disk drive combined with the LAN connectivity now makes it possible to use the Agilent B3740A software analyzer for source line referencing; this is the ability to see correlated high-level C++ source code with the inverse assembled state listing.