1671A BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1671A is a 350 W, 30 V, 5A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- One variable 0 to 30 VDC, 0 to 5 A variable section
- One 12 VDC fixed section
- One 5 VDC fixed section
Constant Voltage Operation
- Line Regulation: ≤0.05% + 10mV Main; ≤1% fixed output
- Load Regulation: ≤0.05% + 10mV; ≤1% fixed output
- Recovery Time 100μs
- Ripple & Noise: ≤5 mVrms
- Temperature Coefficient: ≤300 ppm°C
Constant Current Operation
- Adjustable Current Range: 5% to 100% (Main)
- Line Regulation: ≤0.4% + 10 mA
- Load Regulation: ≤0.4% + 10 mA
- Ripple & Noise: ≤10 mA rms
- Display: 3-digit LCD
- Voltmeter Range: 0 to 12 VDC 0 to 5 VDC
- Voltmeter Resolution: 0.1 V
- Voltmeter Accuracy: ± (1% reading + 2 digit)
- Ampmeter Resolution 0.01 A
- Ammeter Accuracy: ± (1% reading + 2 digit)
- Overload Protection: Current limiting, Reverse polarity, overvoltage, Short circuit
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 265 W
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C ≤75% R.H.
- Storage Temperature: -15° to 70°C ≤85% R.H.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.9” x 8.5” x 11.5"; (124 x 216 x 292 mm)
- Included Accessories: Instruction Manual and spare fuse
- One-Year Warranty
The BK Precision 1670A Triple-Output 30 VDC, 3A Digital Display Power Supply is ideal for general electronic servicing, school electronics labs, and powering up hobbyist's projects.