16720A Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 16720A is a 48 channel Logic Analyzer from Agilent. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- Stimulus speed up to 300 MVectors
- Depth up to 16 MVectors
- Up to 48 channels per module
- Scalable features to match your budget
- TTL/CMOS/ECL/PECL Voltage level support
- Synchronized clock output
- "INIT" block to facilitate repetitive runs
The Agilent 16720A is used to simulate infrequently encountered test conditions in hardware design and software program testing. You can also use a pattern generator to stimulate the Agilent 6720A with your electronic designs with ideal or faulty digital patterns for performing functional verification, debugging and stress testing.