1672G Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 1672G is a 68 channel Logic Analyzer from Agilent. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- 68 chanels of logic analysis
- Solid performance: 150 MHz state speed, 500 MHz timing speed, 64K standard acquisition memory, 256K memory with Option 001, 2M memory with Option 002
- Option 003 Oscilloscope: 2 channel, 500 MHz, 2 GSa/s, 32K memory
- Option 004 Pattern Generator: 32 channel, 100M vector/sec, 256K vector deep
- 2 GB hard drive and 1.44 MB DOS floppy drive
- VGA resolution, color, flat-panel display helps you to find information quickly
- Navigating through the well-designed user interface is made simple via your choice of either mouse or front-panel operation
- Optional PC-style keyboard supported
- File formats for ASCII data and PCX/TIFF/EPS screen shots
- Centronics printer port, GPIB and RS-232 programmability
- LAN for remote operation via X-Windows and data transfers via FTP/NFS
- 23 predefined trigger functions with graphical representations and plain language descriptions for easy setup of powerful measurements
The Agilent 1672G offers solid logic analyzer performance at an attractive price. Deep memory options on the Agilent 1672G let you capture more data and save you from having to set up complex triggers. The integrated oscilloscope option lets you view analog and digital signals simultaneously. The integrated pattern generator option lets you stimulate a device under test while you capture its response with the logic analyzer.