16751A Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 16751A is a 68 channel Logic Analyzer from Agilent. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- 16M of acquisition memory is available to help link a symptom of a problem with the cause
- Innovative hardware in the Agilent 16751A improves system performance
- 400 MHz state speed
- 2 GHz Timing Zoom provides high-speed state and timing analysis simultaneously through a single probe connection to the device under test
- VisiTrigger™ technology combines new trigger functionality with a user interface that is easy to use and understand
- 68 to 340 channels of data capture on the same time base and trigger
- Eye Finder automatically adjusts setup and hold for highest confidence in measurements on high-speed buses
The Agilent 16751A logic analyis module has been discontinued and is replaced by the Agilent 16751B. Features and specifications of the Agilent 16751B are identical to the Agilent 16751A. Agilent 16751A and Agilent 16751B modules can be combined in multi-module sets. The Agilent 16751A data and configuration files are compatible with the Agilent 16751B.