16801A Agilent Logic Analyzer
The 16801A is a 34 channel Logic Analyzer from Agilent. A logic analyzer is a type of electronic test equipment that engineers use to capture and display signals from a digital circuit or system. Logic analyzers are useful for measuring data, such as state machine traces, timing diagrams, and protocol decodes. When an engineer needs to view the timing relationship between multiple signals, he or she will use a logic analyzer for signal monitoring over time.
- 4 GHz high speed timing zoom/250 MHz state analysis
- 34 channels
- 15-inch color display, a viewing area more than twice as large as other logic analyzers in its class, allows you to see more data. Viewing relationships between large numbers of signals and buses helps you identify a problem sooner
- Upgradeable to 32 M deep memory allows you to capture the most elusive problems. Extend the life of your equipment by easily upgrading memory depth as your needs evolve
- View Scope quickly lets you validate signal integrity and timing relationships between analog and digital domains by seamlessly integrating your scope and logic analyzer waveforms into a single display
- Simple LAN and BNC connections
The Agilent 16801A 34-channel Portable Logic Analyzer provides 1 GHz maximum timing sample rate for half channel, 250 MHz state, 1 M deep memory, and 250 ps resolution (4 GHz)/ 64K deep timing zoom. Upgradeable logic analyzer memory depth allows you to purchase the capability you need now and upgrade as your needs evolve. The fixed configuration with 15" display (touch screen available) delivers the performance you need along with seamless scope integration and an intuitive interface to help you quickly overcome the toughest digital debug challenges.