1687B BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1687B is a 360 W, 36 V, 10 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Variable Output Voltage: 36
- Variable Output Current: 10
- Power: 360W
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- 3 user-defined voltage and current presets
- USB interface with PC software for remote control and external timed programming
- Analog remote control function
- Front panel Auxiliary output
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection
- 2-Year Warranty
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Application Software CD
- USB Cable
- Remote Control Connector
The BK Precision 1687B switching mode DC power supply provides various configurations of high output voltage or high output current in a small, lightweight form factor. These power supplies provide various configurations of output voltage and current, and feature rotary encoder control knobs, which make setting voltage and current levels fast and precise. Its dual action push button allows the user to easily set both coarse and fine, voltage and current levels.
In addition to their constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, these high efficiency DC power supplies offer unique preset and remote control modes. Up to three different presets of voltage and current values can be saved for quick recall through a rear switch. For remote control, an analog remote control terminal is accessible on the rear, or use the USB interface to communicate with the power supply via PC software or remote commands. These features make the 1687B suitable for a wide range of applications including production testing, telecommunications, R&D, electronic field service, and university labs.