1693 BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1693 is a 900 W, 15 V, 60 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Up to 60 A output current
- Lightweight and compact
- Dual 3-digit LED displays
- Remote sense terminal
- Analog remote control via external voltage source or variable resistor
- Current foldback circuitry with illuminated indicator prevents overloading the power supply
- Overtemperature protection circuitry
- Overvoltage protection
- Front panel auxiliary output
The B&K Precision 1693 switching mode DC power supply provides high current output in a lightweight and compact package. It is suitable for a variety of uses, especially for powering DC operated mobile radio equipment on the bench. Voltage output is variable from 1V to 15V at 60A continuous operation. In addition, a remote sensing terminal is available for use to compensate for voltage drop across load leads. The output voltage level can also be externally controlled via an analog remote control terminal. Bright red and green LED displays provide for an accurate and highly readable indicator of settings.