1735 Fluke Power Analyzer
The 1735 is a Power Analyzer from Fluke. A power analyzer, or power quality analyzer, can take accurate measurements of direct current DC, alternating current AC, voltages, phase rotations, and power in many different types of electronic equipment. Engineers can test power supplies, industrial machinery, motor drivers, home appliances, and office equipment with used and refurbished power analyzers.
- Record power and associated parameters for up to 45 days
- Monitor maximum power demand over user-defined averaging periods
- Prove the benefit of efficiency improvements with energy consumption tests
- Measure harmonic distortion caused by electronic loads
- Improve reliability by capturing voltage dips and swells from load switching
- Easily confirm instrument setup with color display of waveforms and trends
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes
- View graphs and generate reports with included Power Log software
- Compact, rugged design with IP65 case, 600 V CAT III and two-year warranty
Power quality logging, electrical load studies and energy consumption testing.The Fluke 1735 Power Logger is the ideal electrician or technician’s power meter for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging. Set the Power Logger up in seconds with the included flexible current probes and color display. The power quality meter measures most electrical power parameters, harmonics, and captures voltage events.