1737 BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1737 is a 120 W, 60 V, 2 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Dual range to accommodate applications requiring either a higher voltage or a higher current
- Low ripple and noise
- Excellent regulation
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) mode operation
- Two 4-digit LED displays provide good visibility in bright or low light
- LED indication for CV and CC modes
- Automatic recall of last settings on power up
- RS-232 interface
- Front panel emulation software available for download
- Isolated output
- Overload protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- 2 Year Warranty
The B&K Precision 1737 is a general purpose dual range DC power source. This power supply has two ranges and can output higher voltage at a lower current range or higher current at a lower voltage range. The BK Precision 1737 provides a 0-30 V, 0-3 A range and a 0-60 V, 0-2 A range. Voltage and current are both adjustable with coarse and fine control knobs. Two large LED meters continuously monitor the output voltage and current. The power supply can be operated locally from the front panel or remotely through the RS-232 interface.