1738/EUS Fluke Data Logger
- Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values
- Fluke Connect® compatible*: View data locally on the instrument or via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software.
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Comprehensive logging: Store 20+ logging sessions. Values automatically logged. Review during logging/before downloading for real-time analysis.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, date, timestamp to see root causes of PQ issues.
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: get every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with automated reporting.
- Optimized user interface: Get the right data with, graphical setup. Reduce uncertainty about your connections with intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App.
- Fully integrated logging: Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1738 to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters
- Three-Phase Energy Logger
- Voltage Test Leads
- 4 x Alligator Clips
- 4 x 12" 1500A Flexible Current Probes
- Energy Analyze Plus Software
- Wi-Fi Adapter
- Line Cords
- Color Coding Set
- Soft Carrying Case
- Power Supply
- Documentation on USB Flash Drive
- Load Studies
- Energy Assessments
- Harmonics Measurements
- Solar Power
- Voltage Events Capture
- Advanced analysis; EN50160 & Waveform Snapshots Optional IEEE519 Total Harmonic Distortion Measurements
- Great for Electrical Technicians, Electrical Contractors, and Energy Savings Consultants
- Voltage Range: 1000V
- Amps: By Probe
- Mains Power Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: 10.24 kHz at 50/60 Hz
- Input Signal Frequency: 50/60 Hz (42.5 to 69 Hz)
- Voltage Inputs
- Number of Inputs: 4 (3 Phases and neutral)
- Maximum Input Voltage: 1000 Vrms CF 1.7
- Input Impedance: 10 M
- Bandwidth: 42.5 Hz- 3.5 kHz
- Auxiliary Inputs: 2
The 1738/EUS is a data logger from Fluke. Advanced power logger that allows you to troubleshoot more advanced power quality issues and send back to your team with the Fluke Connect app. Automatically captures over 500 power quality parameters.