1739 BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1739 is a 30 W, 0.9999 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 30V
- Low 1 mA settable current limit with 0.1 mA resolution
- Output on/off button
- Exceptionally low current ripple and noise (<0.4 mArms)
- Excellent regulation
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operation
- Two large, easy-to-read LED displays provide good visibility in bright or low light conditions
- CV and CC mode indicator
- Automatic recall of saved voltage and current settings upon power-up
- RS-232 interface
- Isolated output
- Overload and reverse polarity protection
- Power-on self test
- 3 Year Warranty
- Supplied Accessories: Power Cord, instruction manual, RS232 Cable
The BK Precision 1739 is a high resolution, low current DC power source with excellent load regulation and low noise characteristics. Two 4-digit LED displays continuously monitor the output voltage and current. The power supplies can be operated locally from the front panel or remotely through the RS-232 interface. The mechanical configuration conserves bench space and allows for easy portability.
Using a MOSFET circuit design and high quality components with very low temperature coefficients, the power supply is extremely stable and capable of outputting current as low as 1 mA with a 100 uA settable resolution. This power supply was designed for electrical and electronics applications requiring precise levels of low current, including 4-20 mA current loop testing, calibration, or basic IC testing.