1743B BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1743B is a 210 W, 35 V, 6 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Output Voltage: 0-35 V
- Output Current: 0-4 A
- Connect two supplies in parallel to double the current output
- Connect two supplies in series to double the voltage output
- Reliable, Durable
- Operate continuously at full load without overheating
- Fully overload protected
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Excellent regulation
- Very low ripple
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Included Accessories: Instruction manual, spare fuse and power cord
- 2-Year Warranty
Constant Voltage Operation
- Voltage Regulation: Line (120 VAC ±10%) <0.2% + 2 mV; Load (no load - full load) <0.04% + 2 mV
- Recovery Time: <100 μs
- Ripple & Noise: 1 mV rms (Typical)
- Temperature Coefficient: <300 ppm/°C
Constant Current Operation
- Adjustable Current Limit: 5% to 100%
- Current Regulation: Line (120 VAC ±10%) <0.4% + 5 mA; Load <0.4% + 5 mA
- Current Ripple: <3 mArms
- Type: Dual 4-digit LED
- Voltmeter Range: 0-99.99 V (green)
- Voltmeter Accuracy: ± (0.5% + 9 digits)
- Ammeter Range: 0-9.999 A (red)
- Ammeter Accuracy: ± (0.5% + 9 digits)
- Overload Protection: Current limiting, reverse polarity, overvoltage, short circuit
- AC Input: 120/220 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 450 W
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C), <75% R.H.
- Storage Temperature: 5 to 158 °F (-15 to +70 °C), <85% R.H.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.7” x 10.5” x 15” (145 x 267 x 381 mm)
The BK Precision 1743B DC Power Supply is a high quality general purpose DC power source. The power supply provides 0-35 volts DC output, adjustable with both coarse and fine controls for precise settability. The BK 1743B current output is 0-6 amps, adjustable with both coarse and fine current controls. Two large LED meters continuously monitor the output voltage and current. The VOLTAGE meter is green, while the Current, meter is red.
The 1743B power supply exhibits excellent regulation and low ripple characteristeics. The circuit design incorporates a pre-regulator, which greatly reduces internal power dissipation at low output voltages. The styling is both attractive and functional.