1744 BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1744 is a 350 W, 35 V, 10 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 35V
- Current: 10A
- Power: 350W
- Continuously monitor voltage and current output on two analog meters
- Connect two supplies in parallel to double the current output
- Connect two supplies in series to double the voltage output
- Reliable, Durable
- Operate continuously at full load without overheating
- Fully overload protected
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Excellent regulation
- Very low ripple
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
The BK Precision 1744 is a 0 to 35V, 0 to 10A DC Power Supply. This power supply has all of the great features you would expect B+K Precision power supplies to have, and some new features not normally seen on power supplies in this price range, these features include an output On/Off button and an output shorting button.
The On/Off button allows the user to turn off power to the output terminals without powering down the power supply. The output-shorting button allows the user to short the output terminals to set the current limit.