1745A BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1745A is a 350 W, 35 V, 10 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Output Voltage: 0-35 V
- Output Current: 0-10 A
- Output Power: 350 W
- Connect two supplies in parallel to double the current output
- Connect two supplies in series to double the voltage output
- Reliable, Durable
- Operate continuously at full load without overheating
- Fully overload protected
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Excellent regulation
- Very low ripple
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Continuously monitor voltage and current output on two meters
- Included accessories: Instruction Manual, spare fuse and power cord
- Two-Year Warranty
Constant Voltage Operation
- Voltage Regulation: Line (120 VAC ±10%) <0.2% + 2 mV; Load (no load - full load) <0.04% + 2 mV
- Recovery Time: <100 μs
- Ripple & Noise: 1 mV rms (Typical)
- Temperature Coefficient: <300 ppm/°C
Constant Current Operation
- Adjustable Current Limit: 5% to 100%
- Current Regulation: Line (120 VAC ±10%) <0.4% + 5 mA; Load <0.4% + 5 mA
- Current Ripple: <3 mArms
- Type: Dual 4-digit LED
- Voltmeter Range: 0-99.99 V
- Voltmeter Accuracy: ±(0.7% + 9 digits)
- Ammeter Range:: 0-9.999 A
- Ammeter Accuracy: ±(0.7% + 9 digits)
- Overload Protection: Current limiting, reverse polarity, overvoltage, short circuit
- AC Input: 120/220 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 560 W
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C), <75% R.H.
- Storage Temperature: 5 to 158 °F (-15 to +70 °C), <85% R.H.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.7” x 10.5” x 15” (145 x 267 x 381 mm)
The BK Precision 1745A is a 0 to 35V, 0 to 10A DC Power Supply that has all of the great features and performance you would expect from a BK Precision power supply. One of these features is the four digit LED disply that allows you to see 10mV and 1mA resolution. Another great feature is the output shorting button that allows the user to short the output terminals to set the current limit.
The BK 1745A continuously monitors voltage and current output on two meters. Connect two supplies in parallel to double the current output or connect two supplies in series to double the voltage output. The unit operates continuously at full load without overheating.