1751SX Elgar AC Source
The 1751SX is a 1750 VA AC Source from Elgar. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- Continuous Power Output: 1750 VA from a 55-65 VAC, 110-130 VAC or 220-260 VAC Input
- Output Voltage: 0-65, 0-130, 0-260 VAC
- Overload and Over-temperature Protection
- Programmable Current Limit-Automatic Shutdown and reporting
- Low Effective Output Impedance
- Continuous Duty at 150% of Rated Capacity
- BIT and BITE Capability
- Crest Factors Exceed 4:1
- Repetitive Current up to 70A
- MATE Compatible-Embedded TMA
- Programmable Range Changing Relays
- Overload and Over-Temperature Protection
The 1751SX power sources are designed to drive non-linear rectifier loads and meets all the electrical power requirements of modern switch-mode DC power supplies. The 4:1 (or greater) crest factor capability makes the 1751SX ideal for testing any equipment that causes a peak load on the AC power line.
Increased peak power capacity and a drastically reduced package size makes this series ideal for benchtop testing and for use in automated DC power supply test systems.