1761 BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1761 is a 350 W, 35 V, 3 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Output Voltage: 0-35V (A & B), 2-6.5 V (C)
- Output Current: 0-3A (A & B), 5A (C)
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) operation
- Independent or series tracking/parallel mode operation to double voltage or current
- Coarse and fine voltage controls
- Adjustable current limiting
- Excellent regulation
- Very low ripple
- Designed to operate continuously at rated output
- Overvoltage protection and reverse polarity protection
- cUL Approved
- Supplied Accessories User manual, spare fuse and power cord
- Two-Year Warranty
The BK Precision 1761 Triple Output DC Power Supply offers outputs with two 0 to 35V, 0 to 3A and one 2 to 6.5V, 5A outputs. The 1761 includes a 4 digit LED display that has 10mV and 1mA resolution which provides higher accuracy and continuously monitors voltage and current output.
With the BK Precision 1761 you can connect two supplies in parallel to double the current output or connect two supplies in series to double the voltage output. The unit operates continuously at full load without overheating.
These power supplies also provide overload and reverse polarity protection.