190-204/AM/S Fluke ScopeMeter
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- Four electrically isolated inputs
- Includes SCC-290 Kit: FlukeView ScopeMeter Software package (full version) and C290 Carrying Case kit for 190-series II
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- Fast sampling rate, up to 2.5GS/s with up to 400 ps resolution
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- 7-hour battery life, standard with new Li-ion technology
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended
The Fluke ScopeMeter 190-204/AM/S combines an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability with 200 MHz bandwidth and real-time sampling rates up to 2.5 GS/s and 200 ps resolution to capture noise and other disturbances. The 190-204/AM/S is the first four-channel portable scope safety rated CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V.
This model features deep memory up to 10,000 samples per channel; so you can examine very small parts of the waveform in detail, and it is IP-51 rated to withstand dust, drips, humidity, and wide temperature variations. Fluke ScopeMeter® test tools are hand-held battery operated, designed to meet the demands of field service professionals.