190-204 Fluke Handheld Digital Oscilloscope ScopeMeter
The 190-204 is a 200 MHz, 4 channel handheld digital oscilloscope scopemeter from Fluke. A ScopeMeter is a portable oscilloscope. Take ScopeMeter places where you can’t take conventional oscilloscopes to test equipment. The Fluke ScopeMeter, from Fluke Corporation, is a combination oscilloscope and DMM – a reliable digital tool field service professionals use to measure complex waveforms and electrical signals. Test a wide range of electrical equipment with ScopeMeters, using the easy-read digital display to view data as the tool records it.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- 4 Channels; Two electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Real-time sample rate: 2.5 GS/s
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Dedicated 5000 Count digital multimeter
- Connect-and-View continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- A handy slot to tether and lock down the oscilloscope while unattended using a standard Kensington® lock
The Fluke handheld digital oscilloscope scopemeter 190-204 combines an unprecedented level of performance, ruggedness, and portability with 200 MHz bandwidth and real-time sampling rates up to 2.5 GS/s and 200 ps resolution to capture noise and other disturbances. The 190-204 is the first four-channel portable scope safety rated CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V.
This model features deep memory up to 10,000 samples per channel; so you can examine very small parts of the waveform in detail, and it is IP-51 rated to withstand dust, drips, humidity, and wide temperature variations. Fluke ScopeMeter® test tools are hand-held battery operated, designed to meet the demands of field service professionals.