190-504-III-S Fluke Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
- FlukeView 2 ScopeMeter software for documenting, archiving and analysis
- Number of channels: 4
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Rise time: 0.7 ns
- Number of scope inputs: 4 input channels
- Sampling rate: 5 GS/s (single channel) or 2.5 GS/s (2channel) or 1.25 GS/s (4 channel)
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety rated instrument for industrial environments
- Large, bright color display is easy to view in nearly any environment
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture (scope mode)
- Connect-and-View triggering - intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow, or complex signals
Fluke 190 Series III ScopeMeter Test Tools are engineered to go where you go, and tackle just about any troubleshooting job along the way. These CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600V rated test tools combine rugged portability with the high performance of bench oscilloscopes to help you take on the challenges of installing, commissioning and maintaining industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power conversion electronics with ease from DC to 500 MHz.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.