1900B BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1900B is a 960 W, 16 V, 60 A DC Power Supply from BK Precision. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Variable Output Voltage: 1-16 V
- Variable Output Current: 0-60 A
- Auxiliary Output Current: 5 A
- Max Output Power: 960 W
- A remote sensing terminal is included in this model to compensate for voltage drop across load leads
- Automatic CV (constant voltage)/CC(constant current) crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- Save up to 3 user-defined voltage and current presets for quick recall
- Analog remote control function
- USB interface
- Remote sensing terminal (model 1900B only)
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection
- Flexible operating modes: Front panel (normal), Preset, or Remote Control
- 2 Year Warranty
- Power cord, instruction manual, USB cable, remote control connector
- 5A Hook-Up Cable Set (TL5A)
- Power Supply Test Lead Set (TLPS)
- High Current Premium Test Lead Accessory (TLPWR1)
The B&K Precision 1900B is a laboratory grade switching DC power supply with high current output in a small, lightweight form factor. The 1900B provides various configurations of high output voltage or high output current and feature rotary encoder control knobs, which make setting voltage and current fast and precise. Its dual action push button allows the user to set both coarse and fine, voltage and current levels.
In addition to constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, these high efficiency DC power supplies offer preset and remote control modes. Save up to three different presets of voltage and current values for quick recall. The analog remote control function allows the output power, voltage, and current to be adjusted without touching the front panel of the power supply.
These features make the 1900B suitable for a wide range of applications requiring high current including production testing, telecommunications, R&D, service, and university labs.