1901B-220V BK Precision DC Power Supply
The 1901B-220V is a 960 W, 32 V, 30 A dc power supply from BK Precision.
- 230 V version
- Output Voltage: 1 - 32V
- Output Current: 0 - 30A
- 960 Watts
- Automatic CV (constant voltage)/CC (constant current) crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- Save up to 3 user-defined voltage and current presets for quick recall
- Analog remote control function
- USB interface
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection
- Flexible operating modes: Front panel (normal), Preset, or Remote Control
- Front panel 5 amp auxiliary output
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- USB Cable
- Remote Control Connector
- Production testing
- University labs
The BK Precision 1901B-220V Programmable Switching DC Power Supply, 32V/30A, 230VAC Line Input provides different configurations of high output voltage or high output current, adjustable through its dual action, course and fine rotary encoder control.
In addition to its constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, the high efficiency DC power supply offers a unique solution with its preset and analog remote control modes. Save up to three different presets of voltage and current values for quick recall. The analog remote control function allows the output power, voltage, and current to be adjusted without touching the front panel of the power supply.
The 1901B-220V comes with built-in overvoltage protection, overtemperature protection, and overload protection circuitry. These protections help prevent serious damage to equipment in case of power supply failure.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.