19032-P Chroma HiPot
- AC/DC/IR/GB/LC/Dynamic Function – six instruments in one
- 500VA output
- AC 100mA output
- Ground bond up to 40A
- Floating output, compliance with EN50191
- USB interface, compatible with USB TMC
- GFI human body protection circuit
- CE certification
- Function test up to 20
- Programmable voltage output and limit value
- OSC open/short check
- Flashover detection
- Multi-scan device support dynamic leakage current test
- Standard RS232 interface
- Optional GPIB interface
- Large LCD pane
- Front panel lockout function
- Optional softpanels
- CaptivATE Automation Software
- 2-Year factory warranty
Electrical safety testing is a major item in electrical product quality testing. All electrical products like adapters, SMPS, charges, house appliances, information technology products, and video products are required to undergo electrical safety testing.
The 19032-P combines HiPot, Insulation Resistance (IR), Ground Bond (GB), Leakage Current (LC)/AC LC/DC LC and Dynamic Function Tests. Space savings can be up to 50% of production line space, through not purchasing multiple safety test instruments. The 19032-P is able to increase the efficiency of electrical safety testing during manufacturing and reduce associated labor costs.
The ultimate purpose of safety testing is to protect users for electrical hazard. The 19032-P has a GFI function to protect the operator. The GFI function can cut-off the power output immediately, while human body is experiencing electric shock. The GFI function detects the current from the Earth (operator) and LOW terminal (device). The voltage output will be cut-off if the current is over 0.5mA.