192 Fluke Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
The 192 is a 60 MHz, 2 Channel handheld digital oscilloscope from Fluke.
- Bandwidth (MHz): 60
- Channels: 2
- Sample Rate: (MS/s)500
- Rise Time: <3.5 nsec
- Record Length: 27,500 points per channel
- Trigger Types: Connect-and-View™, Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Delay, Dual Slope, Video, Video Line, Pulse Width, N-Cycle
- Voltage (AC/DC) Range: 500 mVAC to 1000 VAC
- Input Sensitivity: 5 mV/div to 100 V/div
- Time Base (Horizontal Deflection): 5 nsec/div to 2 min/div
- Display: 144mm color LCD
- Power (VAC): 100 to 240
- Power (Hz): 50/60
- Battery: Rechargeable NiMH Battery (1)
- Combines the functions of an oscilloscope, multimeter, and recorder into one handheld meter
- Capture the high-frequency signals with bandwidths 100 MHz
- Connect-and-view triggering provides instant, stable displaysautomatic adjustments and corrections
- Automatically captures and replays last 100 screens
- Large memory holds up to 27,500 points per input for high resolution recording of events up to 30 hours, while capturing intermittents and glitches as short as 50 nanoseconds
- TrendPlot paperless recording mode plots, displays, and stores meter measurements.
- Store up to two sets of 100 captured screens with time stamp
- Find faults quickly; two inputs plot any combination of measurements with a time/date stamp
The Fluke 192 is a 60 MHz, 2 Channel Handheld Digital Oscilloscope with a rugged, drip-proof design that allows for safe, reliable operation in industrial environments.