197 Keithley Micro Voltmeter
The 197 is a micro voltmeter from Keithley. A Voltmeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage and electric current.
- 5.5 Digit Resolution
- 1 µV Sensitivity
- 1 mOhm Sensitivity
- Basic DCV accuracy is 0.011%
- Measure voltage over nine decades from 1 µV to 1000 V
- Input resistance on the two lowest voltage ranges exceeds 1 GOhm
- TRMS AC measurements can be made to 100 kHz
- Make 2 or 4 terminal ohms measurements over 11 decades from 1 mOhm to 220 MOhm
- Six current ranges measure from 1 nA to 10 A
The Keithley 197 5.5 Digit, Digital Multimeter is a lightweight, portable DMM. The 197 combines 5-1/2-digit resolution on a 220,000-count display.