1AC-A1-II-5PK Fluke Voltage Detector
Special Price $155.54 Regular Price $182.99
The 1AC-A1-II-5PK is a voltage detector from Fluke.
- Voltage detection of 90V to 1000Vac or 200V to 1000Vac
- Rugged, reliable and has a 2 ear warranty
- Fluke 1AC-A1-II 5PK Volt Alert, 5 Pack
- Test and Measurement
- Operating principle: Senses the steady state electrostatic ?eld produced by ac voltage through insulation without requiring contact to the bare conductor. A red glow at the tip and a beeping noise (if not switched OFF) indicates the presence of voltage.
- Voltage sensing ranges: Nominally, 90 V AC to 1000 V AC or 200 V AC to 1000 V AC depending on model, 45 Hz to 405 Hz; also a 20 V to 90 V control circuit model
- Detector tip style: Blade or round, depending on model
- Light source: One high intensity red LED
- Agency Approvals: CSA us, CE, TUV, C-Tick
- Safety Rating: 1000 V, CAT IV
- IP Rating: IP 40
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C ,0 % to 95 % (0 °C to 30 °C), 0 % to 75 % (30 °C to 40 °C), 0 % to 45 % (40 °C to 55 °C)
- Operating Altitude: 3000 meters
- Batteries: 2 AAA alkaline batteries included
The 1AC-A1-II-5PK is a voltage detector from Fluke. Fluke VoltAlert Multi Pack Safe detection of 90-1000V. Audible and Visual Indication. 5 unit pack.