1EVA40150 Wayne Kerr Test Lead
- 1EVA40150 Fine Jaw Kelvin Clips (Economy) are based on the original 40100 version, but are priced more competitively by relaxing the manufacturing tolerances and material specifications.
- Frequency: 20 Hz to 3 MHz
- All analyzers must have open-circuit and short-circuit trims performed before using Kelvin Clips. HF Compensation must also be performed if available.
- Connection to Analyzer: 4-BNC 0.6 metre cable assembly
- Connection to DUT: 4-terminal Kelvin Clips (defined by part number)
The 1EVA40150 is a test lead from Wayne Kerr.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.