2000A Huntron Analyzer
The 2000A is an tracker analyzer from Huntron.
- Built-in pulse generator:
- Allows for quick and thorough troubleshooting of gate-fired devices such as SCRs, TRIACs and optocouplers
- By energizing the gate, you can test a component in an active mode
- Test components and boards without power:
- Ideal for catastrophic failures
- No accidental short that could cause further damage
- Analysis of the overall health of a solid-state component including intermittent problems
- Perfect for finding leakage or substrate damage that has brought a system or PCB down prematurely
- Troubleshoot when documentation is missing or incomplete
- Troubleshoot Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
- Non-destructive testing
The Huntron 2000A Tracker provides advanced troubleshooting capabilities to simplify testing newer technology components such as CMOS and MOS circuits.