2023A IFR RF Generator
- Wide frequency coverage: 9 kHz to 1.2 GHz
- Excellent spectral purity
- Linear and logarithmic sweep mode
- RPP to 50 W
- Sine, triangular and square wave two rone modulation source
- RS-232 and GPIB control
- Comprehensive modulation: FM, Ø M , Pulse & FSK
- 3.9 kHz Bessel filtered FSK
- Optional +25 dBm RF output
- SINAD Measurement Option
The IFR 2023A HF Signal Generator is portable and lightweight, offering carrier frequencies from 9 kHz to 1.2 GHz, with a wide choice of modulation modes. The instruments are suitable for a wide range of applications in laboratory, production, and maintenance environments.
The GPIB facility allows the unit to be included in ATE systems for faster manufacturing throughput. An RS-232 interface is provided with a command set in common with the GPIB to simplify remote control of the signal generator in basic test systems or via a modem.