2024 IFR RF Generator
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 2.4 GHz
- Synthesized Resolution: 1 Hz
- -140 to +13 dBm, 0.1 dB resolution
- Digital readout
- RPP to 50W
- Sine, triangular and square wave two tone modulation source
- RS232 and GPIB control
- Comprehensive modulation facilities: Amplitude, Frequency Phase, Pulse, FSK
- Excellent rack space efficiency
- Simple operation through menu selection of modes
- DC operation option
- Linear and logarithmic sweep mode
The IFR 2024 signal generator is a portable and lightweight, offering carrier frequencies from 9 kHz to 2.4 GHz. The instrument is suitable for a wide range of applications in laboratory, production, service and maintenance environments.
The GPIB facility allows the unit to be included in ATE systems for faster manufacturing throughout. The inclusion of an RS232 interface, with a common command set to the GPIB facility, simplifies remote control of the signal generator in basic test systems and allows control via a modem.