2026 IFR RF Generator
The 2026 is a 2.4 GHz RF Generator from IFR . An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Wide frequency coverage: 10 kHz to 2.4 GHz
- Two or three high quality RF signal generators in a space efficient format
- 1 Hz resolution
- -137 to +24 dBm, 0.1 dB resolution
- AM, FM, Phase, Pulse, FSK Modulation
- Sine, triangular, square two-tone modulation source
- GPIB and RS-232
The IFR 2026 is a multiple source generator which offers two RF signal generators in one box with a third source available as an option. Each source is a fully functional RF signal generator with AM, FM, FM, 2FSK, 4FSK and pulse modulation capability.
The Aeroflex IFR 2026 is ideal for use in R&D and manufacturing where there is a need for two or three combined sources for conducting tests such as intermodulation and selectivity performance of components and receiver assemblies.