2030 Marconi RF Generator
The 2030 is a 1.35 GHz rf generator from Marconi.
- Frequency range: 10 kHz to 1.35 GHz
- 0.1 Hz frequency resolution
- 0.1 Hz to 500 kHz modulation oscillator
- Wideband FM with 10 MHz bandwidth
- Single, dual, composite and dual composite modulation modes
- GPIB programming (IEEE 488.2 standard)
- Simple operation through menu selection of modes
The Marconi 2030 signal generator offers increased flexibility with combinations of frequency, phase, amplitude and pulse modulation over the frequency range of 10 kHz to 1.35 GHz. These instruments are suitable for a wide variety of applications ranging from RF component characterization to radio communications system testing. Set up time is reduced by recalling previously stored instrument settings from the non-volatile memory.
Remote programming via the GPIB is provided as a standard feature, allowing the instruments to be included in automatic test systems.