2101 Valhalla Scientific Power Analyzer
The 2101 is a Power Analyzer from Valhalla Scientific. A power analyzer, or power quality analyzer, can take accurate measurements of direct current DC, alternating current AC, voltages, phase rotations, and power in many different types of electronic equipment. Engineers can test power supplies, industrial machinery, motor drivers, home appliances, and office equipment with used and refurbished power analyzers.
- Up to 20 Amps/phase direct (self contained shunt 0.1%)
- Expandable to 1000 amps (optional,see I-1000 C.T.)
- True Power Measurements, VIcos Ø
- High Accuracy Measurement: 0.15% DC to 5 kHz
- Bandwidth~ DC, 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Zero to Unity Power Factor Response
- Accurate Regardless of Waveform Distortion
The Valhalla Scientific 2101 Digital Power Analyzer has twin high resolution digital displays, DC to 50 kHz frequency response, true power measurement, true RMS voltage and current and built-on peak overload indicators. The device can handle voltages to 300 V, current to 20 A, and watts to 6000.