2110-120 Keithley Multimeter
The 2110-120 is a 5.5 digit bench multimeter from Keithley. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- 120 Volt USB Digital
- High accuracy, high speed for general purpose measurements
- 15 measurement functions, including capacitance and thermocouple measurements
- Dual-line display allows concurrent measurements
- TMC-compliant USB 2.0 interface for use with SCPI test commands
- GPIB option for use in system applications
- Includes PC software utilities for graphing and data sharing in both Microsoft® Word and Excel
- Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
- CE compliant and UL listed
- Accessories Supplied: Reference Manual on CD, Specifications, LabVIE W® Driver, Keithley I/O Layer, US B Cable, Power Cable, Safety Test Leads, KI-Tool, and KI-Link Add-in (both Microsoft Word and Excel versions), Calibration Certificate
- One-Year Factory Warranty
The Keithley 2110-120 5-1/2 Digit Dual-Display Digital Multimeter combines a compelling price with a comprehensive set of capabilities, superior measurement accuracy, and high speed for a broad range of applications. It features 15 measurement functions and 7 math functions and has dual-line display capability, which allows it to display two different measurements concurrently. Its buffering capability and GPIB option further increases its performance and flexibility. The Keithley 2110 is an unbeatable value for production, R&D, and test engineers, scientists, and students making a wide variety of measurements in portable, bench, and system applications.