213C North Atlantic Phase Angle Meter
The 213C is a Phase Angle Meter from North Atlantic. A Phase Angle Meter shows the phase angle relationship between two power signals. These signals can be current, voltage or a combination.
- Frequency range: 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Direct mode impedance: 10 Mohms shunted by 65 pF nominal
- Reference and Signal Isolation
- Voltage range (full scale output): 300fl V to 300 V in 13 ranges
- Fundamental and phase sensitive modes: ±2% at phase sensitive frequency of operation
- Phase accuracy: ± as read on the calibrated Phase dial, ±3% full scale angle using E cos e characteristic
The North Atlantic 213C Phase Angle Voltmeter has an output range of 300 µV to 300 V in 13 ranges. The unit covers the frequency range of 10 Hz to 100 kHz with an accuracy of ±5% full-scale.