2200-30-5 Keithley DC Power Supply
- Voltage: 0-30V
- Current: 0-5A
- Power: 150W
- Address a wide range of power requirements
- 0.03% basic voltage output accuracy and 0.05% basic current accuracy provide quality test data
- High output and measurement resolution, 1mV and 0.1mA,for testing low power circuits and devices
- Remote sensing to ensure the programmed voltage is applied to the load
- Dual-line display shows both the programmed values and actual outputs for a continuous indication of the status of the power delivered to the load
- Repeatable test sequences of up to 80 output steps are easy to create with the built-in List mode
- GPIB and USB interfaces are standard for convenient automated control
The Keithley 2200-30-5 offers an excellent combination of performance, versatility, and ease of use that allow you to obtain quality test data as quickly as possible. They perform as effectively in automated test systems as they do in manual instrument configurations.
With basic voltage setting accuracy of 0.03% and basic voltage readback accuracy of 0.02%, you can be sure that the voltage you program for the load is applied at the output terminals. What’s more, the rear panel connections include remote sense terminals that compensate for voltage drops in the power supply leads. This helps to ensure that the correct voltage is delivered to the load terminals of the device-under-test (DUT). Great accuracy is not limited to voltage—the basic current setting and readback accuracy is 0.05%, providing you with high quality load current measurements. Also, with less than 5mVp-p noise, you can be confident that the power applied to the DUT’s load terminals is both accurate and of high quality.
Superior resolution is also provided by Keithley’s Series 2200 power supplies. With 1mV and 0.1mA resolution, the effects of very small changes in voltage and current can be detected and studied. For portable devices in which minimum power consumption is critical, the 0.1mA current resolution allows you to measure the idle and sleep mode currents so you can verify that your products meet aggressive low power consumption goals.