2220G-30-1 Keithley DC Power Supply
The 2220G-30-1 is a 90 Watt DC Power Supply from Keithley. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Dual output model with two 30V/1.5A (45W) channels
- GPIB interface Installed
- All channels are independently controlled and have isolated outputs for maximum flexibility
- All channels have remote sensing to ensure that programmed voltage is accurately applied to the load
- Two 30V channels can be combined either in series to double output voltage or in parallel to double output current
- 0.03% basic voltage output accuracy and 0.1% current accuracy ensure quality test data
- Low noise, linear regulation with <3mVpp ripple and noise
- Voltage and current outputs for all channels are displayed simultaneously for easy observation of each output state
- Keypad entry allows fast, precise entry of output values
- Standard USB interface for automated testing
The Keithley 2220G-30-1 Programmable Dual Channel DC Power Supply combines two channels of output power to cost-effectively characterize and test a wide range of devices, circuit boards, modules, and products that require more than one power source. Each channel is capable of outputting up to 30V and up to 1.5A. The Model 2220G-30-1 offers an excellent combination of performance, versatility, and ease of use to maximize the information from characterization or test as quickly and as easily as possible. It performs as effectively in automated test systems as they do in manual instrument configurations. The USB interface is standard on all models; the “G” versions add a GPIB interface.