2221A Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The 2221A is a 100 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Dual Timebase
- Trigger Sensitivity: 1.5 mV
- Minimum Glitch Trigger: 10 ns
- Sample Rate: 100 MS/s
- Record Length: 4 kpts
- Combination analog and digital oscilloscope
- Multiple storage acquisition modes including glitch capture as narrow as 10 ns
- Cursor measurement and digital readouts
- Waveform storage and retrieval
- X-Y Plotter output
The Tektronix 2221A is a 100 MHz, 2 Channel, Digital Oscilloscope. The Tektronix 2221A is ideal for Medical Equipment Servicing and Digital Design/Troubleshooting.