2245A Tektronix Analog Oscilloscope
The 2245A is a 100 MHz analog oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic ciruit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth is 100 MHz
- 4 channels
- Dual time base with Delayed Sweep
- Auto Setup of Instrument Front Panel
- Cursor Time/Voltage Measurements
- On-Screen Scale Factor Readouts
- Deflection sensitivity is 2 mV/div(channels 1&2), .1 V/div(channels 3 & 4)
- Vertical Operating Modes are CH1, 2, 3, 4, CH2 INVERT, ADD, AlT, CHOP
- Sweep Speeds are time base A(.5 s/div to 20 ns/div) and time base B(5 ms/sec to 20 ns/div)
- Includes flexible triggering system, X-Y operation, large CRT, Cursors, and many other features
The Tektronix 2245A is a 100 MHz, 4 Channel Analog Portable Oscilloscope. It is a high performance unit with advanced features such as auto setup and tracking cursors.