2252 Tektronix Analog Oscilloscope
The 2252 is a 100 MHz analog oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic ciruit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- 100 MHz
- 4 Channel
- Hands-Off Voltmeter Measurements
- SmartCursor Track Voltmeter Measurements
- Integrated Counter/Timer
- Phase Measurements
- Automatic Rise/Fall Time and Propagation Delay Time Measurements
- Store/Recall of 20 Front Panel Setups
- Push-Button Hardcopy Output
- Centronics Interface
- GPIB Programmable
The Tektronix 2252 is a 100 MHz four-channel analog oscilloscope, with a built-in 200 MHz counter/timer. The 2252 combines the precision and versatility of analog real-time with the power of waveform digitizing.