2280S-60-3 Keithley DC Power Supply
The 2280S-60-3 is a 192 W DC power supply from Keithley. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-60 V
- Current: 0-3.2 A
- Power: 192 W
- Monitor load currents from 100nA to 6A with high accuracy
- Measure voltage and current with 6½-digit resolution
- Capture dynamic load currents as short as 140μs
- Output up to 192W of low noise, linear regulated power
- Programmable rise and fall times eliminate voltage overshoot and undershoot transients
- Built-in graphing simplifies analyzing trends or displaying voltage or current waveforms
- High resolution TFT display and soft-key/icon-based user interface simplify power supply operation
- Programmable output sequences reduce test times
- Sink up to 0.45A to discharge voltage quickly
- Digital I/O for direct communication with other devices and instruments
- GPIB,USB,and LAN interfaces
- Built-in web page simplifies automated control/monitoring
- Automate tests easily with KickStart start-up software
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quick Start Guide
- KickStart Quick Start Guide
- User Documentation CD
- LAN Crossover Cable
- Power Cord
- Rear Panel Mating
- Connector with Cover
**The handle for the 2280S-60-3 is no longer supplied by the manufacturer**
The Series 2280S Precision Measurement, Low Noise, Programmable DC Power Supplies are much more than just sources of clean power; they are also precision measurement instruments. They can source stable, low noise voltages as well as monitor load currents over a wide dynamic range from amps to nanoamps. The Model 2280S-32-6 can output up to 32V at up to 6A; the Model 2280S-60-3 can output up to 60V at up to 3.2A.
Both supplies use linear regulation to ensure low output noise and superior load current measurement sensitivity. A high resolution color Thin Film Transistor (TFT) screen displays a wide range of information on measurements. Soft-key buttons and a navigation wheel combine with the TFT display to provide an easy-to-navigate user interface that speeds instrument setup and operation.
In addition, built-in plotting functions allow monitoring trends such as drift. These supplies provide the flexibility required for both benchtop and automated test system applications. For example, they provide a list mode, triggers, and other speed optimization functions to minimize test time in automated testing applications.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.