2303/15 JDSU Fiber Optic Equipment
- Source Type: Laser
- Laser Safety: IEC 60825-1:2007
- Fiber Type: SM (9/125 μm
- Optical interface type: PC/1 single port for all wavelengths
- Cost-effective, rugged and compact solution
- Interchangeable connectors for maximum flexibility available
- Auto λ and TwinTest transmission modes
- Combines up to 4 wavelengths in one instrument (SM+MM)
- Central Wavelength: 1310 nm (± 20 nm); 1550 nm (± 20 nm)
- Link insertion loss measurements and continuity check
- Enterprise / LAN networks with 850/1300 nm multimode wavelengths capability
- Access and metro (LAN/WAN) networks with multimode and singlemode testing combination
- Standard singlemode wavelengths for any telecom, CATV and military applications
The JDSU 2303/15 is the new generation of small and rugged optical light sources for quick, easy and convenient field insertion loss measurement and continuity check.
All JDSU sources are equipped with Auto- λ and Multi- λ functions compatible with any JDSU power meters. This one button operation provides a quick, simple and error-free testing solution, which makes SmartPocket™ sources the ideal tool for daily field testing.