2330A Valhalla Scientific Power Analyzer
The 2330A is a Power Analyzer from Valhalla Scientific. A power analyzer, or power quality analyzer, can take accurate measurements of direct current DC, alternating current AC, voltages, phase rotations, and power in many different types of electronic equipment. Engineers can test power supplies, industrial machinery, motor drivers, home appliances, and office equipment with used and refurbished power analyzers.
- Temperature Coefficient: ±10% of accuracy specification per °C
- Crest Factor: 50:1 at minimum input linearly decreasing to 2.5:1 at full scale
- Minimum Input: 5% of range
- Peak Indicator: Illuminates at 2.5 times range, or above maximum RMS input for range
- Shunt Compliance Voltage: 100mV at full scale on highest range for shunt (1A, 10A, 100A)