238 Keithley Sourcemeter
- Four instruments in one (voltage source, voltage measure, current source, current measure)
- 10fA, 10µV measurement sensitivity
- 1A source and measure
- Standard and custom sweep capability including pulse
- 1000 source/measurements per second
- Four quadrant source operation
- Internal 1000-reading memory
The Model 238 offers a decade enhancement in current source and measure (1A). In this higher current range, voltage source and measure is 15V maximum.
The 238 can be programmed to perform source-measurements as a function of a stepped voltage or current. Voltage and current can be swept linearly, logarithmically, or pulsed. The START, STOP, STEP method of setting sweep parameters allows operators to become proficient at using the instrument very quickly. Sweep parameters may be appended (APPEND key) to obtain more complex test sequences.