2380-500-15 Keithley DC Electronic Load
The 2380-500-15 is a 200 watt DC electronic load from Keithley. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Voltage: 500
- Current: 15
- Power: 200 Watts
- Constant current (CC),constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), and constant power (CP) operating modes
- LED simulated load test mode
- Readback voltage and current resolution down to 0.1mV/0.01mA
- Dynamic mode with cycle rate up to 25 kHz
- Voltage rise and fall time measurement
- Current monitor function
- List mode
- Battery test mode
- Built-in GPIB, USB, and RS-232 interfaces
- 3-Year Warranty
- Environmental test, stress test, and accelerated life testing for AC/DC power sources and DC/DC modules
- LED lighting drivers and high power component testing
- Automotive electronics testing
- Battery research and discharge testing
- Production test
- Quick Start Guide
- Documentation CD
- Power cord
The Keithley 2380-500-15 is a single-output, stand-alone electronic load that is cost-effective and self-contained.
These DC electronic loads can operate in constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), or constant power (CP) mode. They can also be configured to provide a dynamically changing load to the DC source with load switching times as fast as 25 kHz. Versatile internal, external, and remote triggering options allow synchronizing the dynamic load behavior with other events.
Protection functions built into Series 2380 DC electronic loads ensure the reliability and safety of all tests. These functions include over temperature protection (OTP),over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), over power protection (OPP), and local/remote reverse voltage (LRV/RRV) protection. A power-on system self-test ensures the instrument is operating properly.
To maximize testing efficiency, you can save test parameters into any one of 100 memory locations for quick recall. All load parameters, such as voltage, current, slew rate, and dynamic mode time intervals, can be set using the front panel controls or programmed remotely. A numeric keypad and rotary knob allow entering settings quickly and setting parameters to their full resolution easily. USB-TMC, GPIB and RS-232 interfaces are built in for remote control and communication. A current monitor interface simplifies monitoring input current waveforms by providing a connection for an oscilloscope.