2391 Pomona Coaxial Adapter
The 2391 is a coaxial adapter from Pomona.
- Shielded Box, Size A (2.25" X 1.13" X .88") BNC (M & F) Blue Enamel, With Cover
- Body: Tarnish Resistant Plating, Center Contact: Female - Gold Plated Beryllium Copper, Male – Gold Plated
- Solder Turret Terminal Screws: Steel
- Shielded Housing: Die cast aluminum alloy A380 and A394
- Finish: Blue paint per Federal Standard 595. Color No. 25109
- Cover: 1.02 (.040) thick aluminum alloy 1100-H14
- Finish: Clear anodized.
- Screws: Steel 4 each 2-32 x 6.35 Pan Head, self-tapping.
- Finish: Blue Zinc plated.
- Operating Voltage: Inner conductor/Shield: 500 VRMS Max.
- Operating Temperature: -55ºC to +150ºC
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohms
The Pomona Electronics 2391 is a Shielded Box, Size A (2.25" X 1.13" X .88") BNC (M & F) Blue Enamel, With Cover.