2450-NFP Keithley Sourcemeter
- 200V, 1A, 20W SourceMeter Instrument, with No Front Panel
- Capabilities of analyzers, curve tracers, and I-V systems at a fraction of their cost.
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Enhanced sensitivity with new 20mV and 10nA source/ measure ranges
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four “Quickset” modes for fast setup and measurements
- Built-in, context-sensitive front panel help
- 2450 enhanced SCPI and TSP® scripting programming modes
- Model 2400 SCPI-compatible programming mode
- 8608: High Performance Test Leads
- USB-B-1: USB Cable, Type A to Type B, 1m (3.3 ft)
- CS-1616-3: Safety Interlock Mating Connector
- CA-180-3A-TSP-Link/Ethernet Cable
- Documentation CD
- 2450 QuickStart Guide
- Test Script Builder (CD)
- KickStart Setup Software (CD)
- LabVIEW and IVI Drivers (CD)
The Keithley 2450-NFP is Keithley’s next-generation SourceMeter source measure unit (SMU) Instrument that truly brings Ohm’s law (current, voltage, and resistance) testing right to your fingertips. Its innovative graphical user interface (GUI) and advanced, capacitive touchscreen technology allow intuitive usage and minimize the learning curve to enable engineers and scientists to learn faster, work smarter, and invent easier.
The Keithley 2450-NFP is the SMU for everyone: a versatile instrument, particularly well-suited for characterizing modern scaled semiconductors, nano-scale devices and materials, organic semiconductors, printed electronics, and other small-geometry and low-power devices. All this combined with Keithley SMU precision and accuracy allow users to Touch, Test, InventTM with the new favorite go-to instrument in the lab for years to come.