2460-EC Keithley Sourcemeter
- Electrochemistry Lab System, 105V, 7A, 100W SourceMeter Instrument
- Lower cost alternative to potentiostats
- Perform Cyclic, Squarewave, Galvanic Voltammetry, Chronoamperometry, and Chronopotentiometry
- Simplified user interface for faster test setup and analysis of results
- Real-time plotting of voltammograms on the front panel
- Analytical graph cursors for immediate analysis of results current without the need for a PC
- Create libraries of reusable, customizable experimental software with built-in open source scripting
- Screen capture function allows copying test results from the display to reports
- Wide coverage up to 105V, 7A DC/7A pulse, 100W max.
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel input mass termination screw connections
- Context-sensitive help function minimizes learning
- Front-panel USB 2.0 memory
The Keithley 2460-EC Electrochemistry Lab System is Keithley’s low cost alternative to traditional electrochemistry potentiostats. The 2460-EC brings speed, flexibility, and simplicity right to your fingertips. Its innovative graphical user interface (GUI) and advanced, capacitive touchscreen technology allow intuitive usage and minimize the learning curve to enable researchers, scientists, and students to learn faster, work smarter, and invent easier.
The 2460-EC is a versatile instrument, particularly well-suited for research and development in fundamental electrochemical lab research, characterizing the next generation of materials and electrolytes, new energy storage devices, and faster, smaller sensors.