2461 Keithley Sourcemeter
The 2461 is a 1000 watt Sourcemeter from Keithley. Source meter instruments are a type of electronic test equipment that measures and logs precise voltage and current data. Source meters collect information with high accuracy, ideal for current-voltage (I-V) characterization, semiconductor testing, and testing devices with both positive and negative current source values.
- Wide coverage up to 105V/7A DC 100W, 100V/10A Pulse 1000W max.
- Dual 1MS/s digitizers for fast sampling measurements
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI
- 0.012% DCV accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four “Quickset” modes for fast setup and measurements
- Context-sensitive help function
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel mass termination screw connections
- SCPI and Test Script Processor (TSP®) programming modes
- Front-panel USB 2.0 memory I/O port for transferring data, test scripts, or test configurations
- 2460-KIT: Rear Panel Mating Mass Terminated Screw Connector
- 8608: High Performance Test Leads
- USB-B-1: USB Cable, Type A to Type B, 1m (3.3 ft)
- CS-1616-3: Safety Interlock Mating Connector
- CA-180-3A: TSP-Link/Ethernet Cable
- Documentation CD
- 2461 QuickStart Guide
- Test Script Builder Software
- KickStart Startup Software
- LabVIEW and IVI Drivers
The Model 2461 High Current SourceMeter Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument brings advanced Touch, Test, Invent® technology right to your fingertips. It combines an innovative graphical user interface (GUI) with capacitive touchscreen technology to make testing intuitive and minimize the learning curve to help engineers and scientists learn faster, work smarter, and invent easier.