247001 Megger DLRO
- Resolution to 0.1 µΩ on 599.9 µΩ range
- Standard accuracy of ±0.25%
- Digital readout
- Kelvin-type, four-wire measurement eliminates errors caused by lead and contact resistances.
- Broad line of test leads is available to simplify and enhance data collection.
- Line cord, where applicable
- Instruction manual
Operation is simple: just connect the leads, turn the instrument on and read the measurement directly from the digital LED display. No warm-up is required. Typical applications include measuring the resistance of:
- Switch and circuit breaker contacts
- Transformers and generators
- Motor windings
- Busbar and other joints
- Aircraft, rail and pipe bonds
- Cable splices, welds and fuses
- Metal alloys
- Graphite electrodes and other composites
- Wire and cable
Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeters (DLRO®) are a family of highly accurate instruments that provide a simple, practical and reliable means of making low-resistance tests in the field. They also are ideal for production quality control. They operate on the four-wire measurement principle, thus eliminating lead and contact resistances. With basic accuracies of ±0.25% and resolution down to 0.1 µΩ, they are nonetheless designed to be rugged and portable for use at the job site. A variety of optional test leads and calibration resistance standards are offered for use with DLROs.